TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Oricom International Pty Ltd (ABN 46 086 116 369) of Unit 1, 4 Sovereign Place South Windsor NSW 2765.
- Commences at 9:00am AEST on 1st March 2023 and ends at 11:59pm on 30th June 2023 (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”).
- The sections on How to Enter, Draw, Winner Notification, Prizes and Miscellaneous Provisions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors, resellers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
HOW TO ENTER – ORICOM 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GOLD GIVEAWAY
To enter, individuals during the promotional period must:
- Make a purchase of any Oricom product to the value of one hundred dollars ($100.00) or more at a participating retail outlet or online store in one invoice/receipt.
- Scan the QR code provided in store and follow the link to the Oricom promotional web page.
- During the promotional period, participants must complete the Oricom promotion entry form for 1 entry into the Draw.
- Participants can have multiple entries into the competition if they have individual purchase receipts showing Oricom products over $100 on each receipt, and use a unique email address to enter.
DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The Major Prize Draw for this promotion will take place at Oricom International Pty Ltd (ABN 46 086 116 369) of Unit 1, 4 Sovereign Place South Windsor NSW 2765 on 4th July 2023.
- The winner of the major prize will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the prize draw and their name will appear on the website for a period of 28 days, commencing the date the winner has claimed the prize.
- 10. The winner will have until by 5pm AEST 18thJuly 2023 to claim their prize or it will be forfeited by that winner and will be redrawn at 12 noon AEST 19th July 2023 at Oricom International Pty Ltd of Unit 1, 4 Sovereign Place South Windsor NSW 2765. Winners of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email and phone by the 20thJuly 2023 and will have their name published on the website for a period of 28 days, commencing the date the winner has claimed the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash including any component which is unused or forfeited.
- Major Prize AUD $20,000.00 (Australian Dollars) in Gold Bullion.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Participants MUST retain the original purchase receipt for all entries as proof of purchase in the event they are the winner. Failure to provide original purchase receipt for all entries to the Promoter upon request may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in an entrant’s winning entry (and all other entries) deemed invalid and forfeit their right to the prize.
- All entries must be submitted by a person and any automated entries, fraudulent entries or entries by persons using an alias shall be invalid. Prize winner will need to show valid ID like Drivers license or Passport in order to claim the prize and entry name should match valid ID. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
- Each participant must ensure the correct and legible contact information is provided during the registration process. Changes to contact information must be made to the Administrator prior to the end of the promotional period before 30th June 2023. This can be done, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: (02) 4574 8888.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning business (or its authorised representative); or (e)use of a prize.
- Consent to use and disclosure of personal information: Each entrant acknowledges and consents to the disclosure of their personal information by the Promoter to its contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and agents for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and to State and Territory gaming authorities as required, and the winner’s name may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Entry is conditional on providing this personal information. Entrants should direct any request to opt out of the use and/or disclosure of their personal information to the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
- Authorised in Australia under permit number: NSW: TP/02402 ACT: TP 23/00064; SA: T23/34