Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, we will deliver to Australian addresses only, specifically to the address indicated on your order confirmation. It is recommended that you check this carefully to ensure the address is correct. If no-one is available to take delivery of your order, the carrier, Australia Post (eParcel service), will leave a card. You can then collect your order from your local Post Office. If we elect to deliver by a courier service and no one is available to take delivery, the driver will leave a card requesting you to contact them to arrange a suitable time and date for delivery.
Shipment of your online order will normally take place within 2 working days receipt of your order. Delivery of your order will take 2-10 working days from the date of shipment, depending on the delivery location in Australia. Oricom will use all reasonable efforts to deliver your order within this period; however, due to circumstances beyond our control we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. If your order has not arrived within 10 working days of receipt by email of our Tax invoice, please contact us at: email@example.com
• Home delivery via Australia Post or Courier Services.
• Delivery within Australia Only.
• Orders will be delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
• Please note products being sent to rural locations, NT, WA, SA & TAS may take up to 10 working days to arrive, once dispatched. If your order has not arrived within 10 working days of receipt by email of our Tax invoice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All home deliveries require a signature upon delivery. If there is no authorised person at the delivery address to sign for the parcel, a card will be left with instructions indicating if you need to call and arrange another delivery time or collect from the delivery agent.