- Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
- 25 /1 Watt switchable RF power
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Scan and priority scan mode
- Rotary volume and squelch control
- Ingress protection standard (dust and waterproof IP67)
- Microphone lock function
- Vibration water draining function
- Adjustable LCD and Key backlight
- Dual/Tri Channel watch
- Beep tone On/Off
- Scan resume timer
- DSC Distress, individual, group, all ships, position request, position report
- Channels – US, Canada and International Marine VHF frequencies
- External GPS receiver interface
- 2 Year warranty
MX1000 VHF DSC Fixed Mount Marine Radio
The Oricom MX1000 is a high performance Marine VHF radio, and an essential part of your safety kit when on the water.
Rated to IP67 and including class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC), this radio ensures that in an emergency, you are only ever a distress call away from safety.
What is DSC?
The Digital Selective Calling (DSC) feature on your MX1000 Marine VHF radio uses an arranged digital data message, instead of voice, in order to transmit urgent or important information to another radio. DSC is designed to alert all radios within a predetermined range to a distress message, even if the vessel’s listening watch is not being maintained, as this increases the chance of the signal being heard.
You might also like these...
Based on what you are viewing these items might also be of interest.