- Connects to smartphone via Bluetooth
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- IP54 Dust and splash resistant
- Notification of battery condition when approaching vehicle
- Automatic synchronisation when driver is within Bluetooth range
- Tests cranking automatically on engine startup
- Manually test charging system (alternator)
- Automatically record the time and duration of each trip
- Smartphone notifications (within Bluetooth range)
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Data stored in device monitoring up to 35 days if out of sync
- Review historical data intuitively
- Free App for both iOS & Android
- Monitor up to 4 batteries on your Battery Sense App
NEW BSM888 Battery Sense Monitor
$59.00This item will be released April 20, 2020.
This product is used to monitor the health of your vehicle’s battery, check vehicle cranking system automatically while engine is starting and check battery charging system (alternator).
Your driving log can be tracked which includes driving time and duration.
Connect Battery Monitor to the battery and download the App.
Using Bluetooth communication, you can now monitor your battery via your smartphone.
The Battery Monitor will send you a notification when you approach your vehicle.
It will help to prevent vehicle breakdowns and maximise the performance of your battery by giving you valuable information about the state of your battery.
This product is designed to be used on standard flooded type lead acid batteries.
Where to buy