- Solar powered display unit
- Long lasting display unit battery life
- Internal sensor battery life approx. 5 years
- Wireless transmission between sensor and display unit
- Adjustable threshold value
- Auto brightness on display
- Real time monitoring with pressure and temperature at a glance
- Compact design
- Visual and audio alert
- Optional micro USB input
- Intelligent sleeping mode for power saving
- Easy to install
- High/low pressure warning
- Sensor failure warning
- 12 Month warranty
TPS9I Internal Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
The TPS9I unit utilises solar powered technology in the display unit, with tyre pressure sensors installed internally in the tyre itself.
Benefits of a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Prolong the life of your tyres
Tyres that are under-inflated will wear up to 45% faster.
Reduce Driving Risk
Tyre inflation contributes to the handling of the vehicle. Ensuring correct inflation will limit the risk of an accident due to handling issues.
Improve Fuel Efficiency
Correctly inflated tyres will ensure optimal fuel consumption, as driving on under-inflated tyres will increase fuel consumption by approx. 5%.
Q: Why is there no tyre data on the control unit?
A: This in an indication that the sensors have not been programmed to the control unit. Reprogram sensors as per the user guide. If you need assistance, please call Oricom Support.
Q: What is the life span of the internal battery sensor?
A: The internal sensor has a battery life of approx. 5 years.
Q: What does the TPS9I include?
A: The TPS9I includes the following:
1x Display unit
4x Internal sensors
1x Anti-slip mat
Q: How many sensors can I connect to my control unit?
A: The LCD control unit can connect up to 4 sensors only.