- 2.4” colour LCD display
- Room temperature monitor
- Vibrating alert
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 3 Soothing lullabies
- White noise (womb sounds and vacuum cleaner)
- Soft comforting night light
- Digital pan-tilt and zoom
- Digital volume control
- Rechargeable lithium battery (up to 10 hours battery life with VOX turned on)
- Wall mountable (camera unit)l
- Multi-camera capable (up to 4 cameras), additional camera units sold separately (CU720)
Secure720 2.4″ Digital Video Baby Monitor
Keep a careful eye on your baby, night and day, from anywhere in your home with Oricom’s Premium Digital Video Baby monitoring.
The Oricom SC720 boasts a large 2.4″ Colour LCD display, infrared night vision, temperature monitoring and is multi-camera capable so you can connect up to four cameras.
Oricom Baby monitors give you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home.
Multi-camera capable, up to 4 cameras, sold separately (CU720)
Out of stockWhere to buy
Q: My SC720 is displaying Lost Link on the parent Unit. How do I fix this?
A: Move the parent unit closer to the baby unit.
Try resetting your monitor to avoid busy channels:
1. Turn both camera and parent units off and remove the battery in the parent unit. Leave unplugged for 1 minute.
2. If you have Wi-Fi in the home, make it busy by streaming a video on YouTube or similar.
3. Turn the camera back on wait for 30 seconds.
4. Plug the battery into the parent unit and turn on.
If the display is still showing [LOST LINK], please re-register the units as instructed on page 7. When re-registering it is best to keep the camera and parent units close together (within 1m) and keep clear of all other electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets or computers.
Q: How do I register a new camera unit?
A: The parent and baby unit are pre-registered. If needed, you can register up to 4 baby units (cameras) to the one parent unit.
To re-register your baby unit, or register a new baby unit, follow the procedure below:
(1) Switch on the parent unit.
(2) Press and hold the camera button on the parent unit until registration icon appears on the screen.
(3) After the registration icon appears, press
(4) Press and release the menu key to confirm camera number registration.
(5) Connect camera to mains power. Press the registration button once (at the back of the camera unit).
(6) If registration is successful, camera video appears on parent unit screen.
(7) If the registration time is expired or registration fails, a cancel icon appears on the LCD.
NOTE: When a channel has a registered camera, new registration on this channel will override the existing registration.
Q: How many cameras can I connect to the one parent unit?
A: Up to four cameras can be connected to the one parent unit.
Q: The amber power LED is flashing?
A: The battery level is low. Return the parent unit to the charger.
Q: My parent unit screen goes blank after 10 seconds.
A: VOX function is activated. Turn off VOX if required.
Q: Why is my battery not charging?
A: Check the battery is connected to the battery connection in the battery compartment. After a period of time, the battery may need to be replaced due to everyday usage. Purchase additional batteries from Oricom website.
Q: My screen is showing in black and white, not colour. What has happened?
A: Night function is active. Increase the light level in the baby’s room if required.
Q: What are the lullabies on this unit?
10 Minuet In G Major
Q: What is the Scan Mode?
A: When multiple cameras are registered to the parent unit, the scan mode will cycle through each camera, displaying the image for 10 seconds. The audio for the associated image will be played, i.e. if camera 1 image is displayed, you will receive the audio for camera 1. The parent unit
will continue to scan through all cameras connected. If you need to view a camera for more than 10 seconds, deactivate the scan mode.