- Quick and easy – clean your baby’s nose in seconds
- Flexible silicone tips
- Simple one-touch operation
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic and comfortable design
- Rechargeable with USB cable supplied
- 2 Level suction power
- Quiet operation
- Charging source not included (Input 5v 2amps)
- 12 Month warranty
HNA100 Rechargeable Nasal Aspirator
The HNA100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 307470).
Developed for the special needs of newborns, infants and small children. Its features are designed to make breathing easier by providing a fast, efficient way to clear the mucus from a baby’s nasal passages.
Where to buy
Q: Is the HNA100 a medical device?
A: Oricom HNA100 Nasal Aspirator is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 307470), and is intended to enable clearing of excessive mucus from nasal passages of an infant/child to facilitate easier breathing for infants from 2 months old. Intended for domestic use only. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/ HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
Q: What is the intended purpose of the device?
A: Intended purpose
– To eliminate clogging of the nose
– To ensure nasal breathing to infants
– To relieve childhood allergy-like symptoms by removing the nasal mucus
Q: What is the charging procedure for the HNA100?
A: 1) Connect the USB cable to a charging device (DC5V.2A).
2) Connect the micro-USB end of the Cable to Nasal aspirator.
3) The LED shows Yellow colour when charging.
4) The LED shows Green colour when charging is complete.
Q: How long does the unit take to charge?
A: Charging time is 2 hours.
Q: How do I set up the HNA100 for use?
A: Make sure the HNA100 is turned off;
1) Insert O-Ring to the collection cup.
2) Combine the connection portion of collection cup with collection cup. Turn the collection cup in the direction of the arrow to connect it with the main unit.
3) Connect the suction nose to the main unit.
4) Press the power button to begin suction.
Q: How to I clean the suction nose tip?
A: 1)To clean the suction nose tip, remove and disinfect in boiling water.
2) Make sure that the various components are completely dry.
Q: How do I clean the unit after use?
A: 1) Disconnect nose tip and collection cup.
2) Wash and disinfect the nose tip and collection cup.
3) Do not immerse the nasal aspirator in liquid. Do not aspirate with anything other than water.
Q: How do I clean the HNA100 Nasal Aspirator?
You might also like these...
Based on what you are viewing these items might also be of interest.
FS300 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer$94.95
AD50 Aroma Diffuser Night Light
Secure860 Touchscreen Video Monitor (Silver)
Secure850 4.3″ Digital Video Baby Monitor with Pan-Tilt Camera
HFS1000 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer$114.95
Babysense7 + Secure740 Baby Monitor Value Pack