Press this button to switch the unit ON/OFF.
Note: Press and hold POWER Button for 5 seconds to reset the Filter Reset indicator.
Always set the Air Purifier down gently on a flat and level surface. When moving the Air Purifier, always lift using two hands.
1) By pressing this button, the purifier can be timed to operate for intervals of 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours, stopping automatically when the selected operating time has elapsed.
2) Press the (TIMER) button to select the required operating time. A light automatically indicates the operating time duration selected.
3) To select the continuous operating mode, press the button repeatedly until there are no more indicator lights lit up
1) Press this button one time to turn on the night light.
2) Press this button twice to turn on Sleep mode. The indicator flickers before all indicators dim and air purifier will turn to low speed automatically.
3) Press this button three times to turn off the night light.
4) Press this button four times to turn off the sleep model & night light.
The fan speed can be adjusted when the Air Purifier is in operation (L/I M/II H/III Turbo/IV). Each time that you press the (SPEED) button, the speed is adjusted from L (Low) to M (Medium) to H (High) to TB (Turbo).
When in sleep mode, press any button to activate the machine, and sleep mode will turn off.
IMPORTANT: When the unit is not in use, switch it off and unplug it.