- Loud hands-free speakerphone
- Large blue backlit display
- One touch earpiece volume boost
- Equaliser sound selection (bass, normal, treble)
- Intuitive scrolling menu
- 2 One-touch memory buttons
- Caller ID with 50 number call log
- 100 Name & number phone book
- 10 Handset ringtones (5 classical + 5 polyphonic)
- Alarm function
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Visual ring indicator
- Instant call blocking
- Time or handset name displayed in standby mode
- 2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network
- 12 month warranty
Additional Cordless Amplified Phone to Suit CARE620/CARE820 Systems
Additional Handset to suit the Oricom CARE620 and CARE820 systems.
Includes Charging Dock.
PRO620HS Pack Includes:
– 1 x Additional Handset
– 1 x Charging Base Station
– 1 x AC Adaptor
– 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Q. Will I have to get a new phone handset if I connect to the nbn™ network?
A. All Oricom phones supplied for the past 10 years will work. Any other brand of phone should work over an NBN™ fixed line service unless it is a very old rotary dial or pulse dial-based phone.
Q. I will be switching to the nbn™ soon will Oricom phones work with the nbn™?
A. Yes, all Oricom corded and cordless phones will work when connected to the nbn™ Connection box.
Q. If power fails to my home and I am connected to the nbn™ will my Oricom cordless phone work?
A. If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Q. Will all existing phone sockets in my home work with the nbn™?
A. In most cases you will be able to plug a compatible existing phone handset or cordless base station directly into the NBN™ connection box (NTD) “UNI-V” phone port or an Analogue Telephone Adaptor provided by your phone service provider. Ask your preferred phone service provider which port to plug your devices into. Your phone may need a converter or a new cable if it has an old connector plug and your service provider will be able to confirm this. When the service provider technician has completed the installation, and reconnected your phones to the connection box, check that you telephone service is working correctly before he leaves your home.