- USB port to recharge mobiles and other electronic devices (USB charging cable not included)
- Extra loud alarm (95dBA at 1m)
- Alarm duration: 1 hour or until manually stopped
- Large LED screen
- Red digits for high contrast
- Adjustable tone control to suit hearing
- LED visual alarm indicator
- 12 or 24 hour clock display options
- Optional battery backup in case of power failure (Battery type required: CR2032/Battery not included)
WNS100 Wake ‘N’ Shake Loud Alarm with Jumbo Display
The Wake ‘n’ Shake Curve is the latest extra loud vibrating alarm clock from Oricom.
Including a new sleek curved design, the WNS100 also offers a handy USB port for you to charge your smart phone or other devices.
The WNS100 includes the following alarm options:
- Audible alarm with flashing LED light and vibrating shaker
- Audible alarm with vibrating shaker
- Vibrating shaker with flashing strobe
- Vibrating shaker only
47 in stockWhere to buy
Q. How do install the backup battery?
A. Your clock requires one CR2032 lithium battery (not included) to provide backup power to the clock in the event of a temporary power interruption.
1. Place your unit face down on a flat and soft surface.
2. Use screw driver to open the backup battery compartment door located on the back of the unit.
3. Slide and remove the battery cover at the bottom of your unit.
4. Insert one new CR2032 lithium battery into the battery compartment with the “+” side facing up as indicated.
5. Close the battery compartment door and tighten the battery door screw.
If mains power is interrupted or the adaptor is unplugged, the LED clock display will go off and the alarm will not function.
Please replace the battery every year to ensure that your device is not damaged.
Q. How do I set the product up?
A. Plug the AC/DC adaptor to an AC household outlet, and then plug the DC jack to the back of the unit. Your clock is ready to work for you.
Q. How do I set the time?
A. 1. Press SET once, the hour digits “0” flash. Press ▲ or ▼ to set the time in hours (hold to advance rapidly).
2. Press SET again, the minute digits “00” flash. Press ▲ or ▼ to set the time in minutes. (hold to advance rapidly).
3. Press SET again, the display shows “24Hr” and flashes. Press ▲ or ▼ to select “12Hr” or “24Hr” time format. The PM LED will appear on the lower right to indicate the afternoon time; there is no AM indicator.
4. Press SET again, the display shows “05” and flashes. Press ▲ or ▼ to select your snooze time from 5 to 60 minutes.
5. Press SET again or if no key pressed for approx. 10 seconds to exit the setting mode.
Q. How do I set the alarm time?
A. 1. Press and hold AL SET / SELECT, the LED and the hour digits flash. Press ▲ or ▼ to set the alarm in hours. (Hold to advance rapidly).
2. Press AL SET / SELECT once again, the minute digits flash. Press ▲ or ▼ to set the alarm in minutes. (Hold to advance rapidly).
3. Press AL SET / SELECT again, LED displays “HI” (vibration at HI level), press ▲ or ▼ to select “LO” (vibration at Lo level)
4. Press AL SET / SELECT once again, LED displays “F-1 (ex. 800 Hz)” and flash, press ▲ or ▼ to select the alarm tone (frequency) :
F-1 (low tone, 800 Hz), F-2 (mid tone, 1 KHz), F-3 (high tone, 1.5 KHz)
5. Press AL SET / SELECT once again or no button around 10 seconds to exit the alarm setting mode.
Q. How do I adjust the alarm volume?
A. You can turn the volume dial at the right side of your clock to adjust the alarm volume. This alarm clock can be set to loud volume levels – please use with care. Increase volume gradually to a comfortable level.
Q. How do I clean and care for this product?
A. 1. Place your clock on a stable surface, away from sources of direct sunlight or excessive heat or moisture.
2. Protect your furniture when placing your unit on a natural wood and lacquered finish by using a cloth or protective material between the unit and the furniture.
3. Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only with mild soap and water. Stronger agents such as benzene, thinners or similar materials can damage the surface of the unit. Make sure the unit is unplugged before cleaning.
4. Remove the back-up battery if the clock is not going to be used for a month or longer to prevent possible corrosion. Should the battery compartment become corroded or dirty, clean the compartment thoroughly and replace the battery.