- 80 Narrowband channels
- 5 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- Duplex (Range Extender) Capability Local repeater stations re-transmit your signals over a wider area. This extends the effective range of the radio, giving you the greater reach.
- 38 CTCSS (interference eliminator) codes and 104 DCS codes Block out any unwanted conversations.
- Open/Group/Priority scanning
- Large easy to read LCD display
- 60 Receive Only Channels
- Rotary Squelch Control
- Optional DIN Mounting Kit (not supplied)
- 3 year warranty
Allows you to choose from 80 channels (75 voice) to transmit or receive messages.
Maximum transmit power for best possible range.
Gives you the option to scan all channels in memory and lock on any active channels or to select the channels you wish to monitor/listen to in a group, along with a priority channel (priority watch).
The keypad and Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations.
Allows you to program in other channels in the UHF frequency between 450MHz to 512MHz and monitor transmissions.
Gives you the ability to manually tune your radio to receive the best sound quality for your local environment.
Allows you to flush mount your radio in a standard vehicle DIN. This may be purchased from the dealer where you purchased the radio or directly from Oricom.
Package includes: Package includes: 1 x UHF058 Radio, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Mounting Bracket, 1 x wiring harness, 1 x Microphone holder, fixing hardware.
Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.