- High quality 3.5” touchscreen
- 3 x Digital Zoom
- Hi-definition sound
- 480×320 resolution screen
- Baby friendly night vision
- Room temperature monitor
- 19 lullabies, white noise, nature and wombs sounds
- Vibration alerts
- Adjustable night light
- Parent talk back
- In-use time up to 6.5hrs (parent unit)
- Wall mountable (camera unit)
- Multi-camera capable up to 4 units. Additional cameras sold separately (camera SKU CU860PT).
Secure860 Touchscreen Video Monitor (Silver)
Oricom’s Secure860SV is the ultimate in video baby monitoring.
Featuring a 3.5” touchscreen parent unit with 19 lullabies, white noise, nature and womb sounds included, this unit is sure to make sleep-time easier.
With multi camera functionality, room temperature monitoring and a parent unit battery life of up to 6.5 hours under ordinary use conditions, this is the baby monitoring solution you have been looking for.
Where to buy
Q: How long does the Parent unit battery last?
A: A fully charged Parent unit will last about 6.5 hours with normal use. To speed up charging, charge the Parent unit when it’s switched off. You can also charge the Parent unit and use it at the same time, but it’ll charge slower and take longer to fully charge.
Q: How do I replace the battery?
A: You should only use a Lithium 3.7V 2500mAh 9.25Wh battery from our Customer Support. Call us on 1300 889 785 when you need to replace it. When you get it, take off the battery compartment cover and pull the tab inside to get the old battery out. Then insert your new battery and put the cover back on.
Q: How do I attach my Baby unit to a wall?
A: You get some screws and plugs with your baby monitor. Here’s what to do:
1) Make sure the wall can support the Baby unit.
2) Make sure the power plug can reach the power socket.
3) Check that you aren’t drilling into any hidden wiring or plumbing. Oricom isn’t responsible for any damage or injury caused while trying to wall mount your Baby unit.
4) Use a pencil to mark where you want your Baby unit.
5) Check the reception strength of the Baby unit and its camera angle before drilling two 5mm holes, 37mm apart.
6) Install supplied plugs and screws then hang your baby unit.
Q: My Parent/Baby unit isn’t working. What should I do?
A: Check that:
1) Power cables are plugged in and switched on at the wall socket
2) Batteries are installed correctly and fully charged
3) The units are turned on
4) The Parent unit isn’t too far from the Baby unit(s) (large obstructions or other electrical devices might affect the signal between the Parent and Baby unit). Sometimes unplugging the power cables, waiting about 20 seconds, and then plugging them back in can help. If you do this, you’ll need to allow about a minute for Parent and Baby unit(s) to link.
Q: My Parent/Baby unit is making a high-pitched noise. What should I do?
A: They might be too close together. Make sure they’re at least 2-3 metres apart.
Q: How do I reset my Parent unit?
A: In Menu, tap Oricom Help then tap Factory Reset.
Q: How do I reset my Baby unit?
A: Within three seconds of the Baby unit starting, press and hold down the night light and lullabies buttons for about five seconds.
Q: Why is my Parent unit beeping?
A: The Parent unit beeps when:
1) Your units aren’t linking – see page 3 of the User Guide.
2) There’s a problem with mains or battery power
3) A crying alert is switched on – see page 25 of the User Guide.
Q: How do I pair the Parent unit to a camera?
A: Select the camera menu. Next, select which camera you need to pair, and the on-screen instruction will ask you to turn on the camera and press and hold down the night light button.
You might also like these...
Based on what you are viewing these items might also be of interest.