- Reassuring night light
- Parent talk back
- Sound sensitive light display
- VOX function
- Out of range/Low battery warning
- Rechargable batteries for Parent unit (supplied)
- Parent unit including rechargable batteries
- Baby unit including AC adaptor
DECT Technology provides crystal clear sound and zero interference, ensuring you’re the only one listening to your baby.
Q. How do I re-establish the Link on the SC55 Digital Baby Monitor?
A. Baby Unit
Plug in the power adaptor and turn on.
During idle mode press and hold the PAGE button until the Green led starts flashing rapidly this will take about 5 seconds.
Fit the fully charged batteries and turn on
Press and hold the VOL DOWN button until you hear a beep sound and the green and red Led’s start flashing, this will take about 5 seconds.
(Please ignore the beep sound during the first few seconds and the out of range tone before entering the registration state)
– Parent unit will search for Baby unit and register. Once registered, Parent unit will produce another beep sound (*)
– If registration is not successful after timeout (2 minutes), Parent unit will produce a warning sound (**)