- Reassuring adjustable night light
- Hi-definition sound (DECT)
- Sound sensitive light display
- Mute function
- Fully adjustable digital volume control
- Out of range/ low battery warning
- Rechargeable batteries (supplied) in-use time up to 16 hours
Secure320 DECT Digital Baby Monitor
The Oricom Secure320 DECT Digital Baby Monitor offers peace of mind in the monitoring of your young child.
The Secure320 features a soft calming night light, parent talk back, sound sensitive light display and a paging function helping to make light of bedtime.
Out of stockWhere to buy
Q: Parent Unit is continually beeping?
A: Please see page 17 (User Guide) for the list of tones the Parent unit makes. The Parent unit will beep for a number of reasons:
1) The link has been lost between your units, see page 11 (User Guide). Check that the Baby Unit Link indicator is illuminated. If not, please ensure that the power adaptor is still connected and if this still does not switch on, please test into a different electrical socket.
2) The crying alert is switched on, see page 14 (User Guide).
3) The batteries are low, see pages 9-10 (User Guide).
4) The Find button has been pressed on the Baby unit, see page 16 (User Guide).
If the Parent unit still beeps after checking the above, please try switching the Baby unit off at the power. Ensure the Parent unit is clean by wiping with a damp cloth. If the problem persists call the Oricom Customer Support for advice.
Q: The battery is low on the Parent Unit?
A: Put the Parent unit back on charge.
Place the Parent unit back on charge as frequently as possible or ideally leave it on charge to ensure the batteries remain charged.
To fully charge the batteries, the Parent unit should be on charge for approximately 24 hours if switched on or 16 hours if switched off to reach maximum charge.
To speed up the charging process turn the Parent unit off when charging if it is not being used.
Q: The Parent Unit remains silent or very quiet?
A: You may have set the volume too low, see page 14 to increase the volume.
Q: I can hear the unit making a high-pitched noise?
A: The units might be too close to each other. The volume setting might be too high, see page 14 (User Guide).
Q: The talk back feature is not working as it should be?
A: Check that the Units are correctly linked.