- 2.4” colour LCD display
- High quality frame rate
- 2 x Digital zoom
- Digital security
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Soft comforting night light
- Wall mountable camera
- Digital Volume control
- VOX function
- Out of range/battery low warning
- Belt clip included
- Rechargeable lithium battery included
- Up to 8 hrs battery life (with VOX enabled)
- 3 year warranty Peace of mind. Buy your Oricom product with confidence.
Secure705 2.4″ Digital Video Baby Monitor
The Oricom SC705 features a 2.4″ Colour LCD display, infrared night vision, digital volume control. With the convenience of a rechargable lithium battery (in the parent unit) and wall mountable camera.
Oricom Baby monitors give you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home.
Q: My Baby Monitor keeps showing ‘Out of Range’ and freezing, what should I do?
A: The most likely reason for receiving the out of range alert, freezing and limited range on your baby monitor is frequency congestion. If this is the cause, resetting your monitor will avoid busy channels.
1) Turn both Camera and Parent units off and remove the battery in the parent unit. Leave unplugged for 1 minute.
2) If you have Wi-Fi in the home, make it busy by streaming a video on YouTube or similar.
3) Turn the camera back on wait for 30 seconds.
4) Ensure the antenna on both the parent unit and camera unit is in the vertical position.
5) Plug the battery into the parent unit and turn on.
If the display is still showing “Out of Range”, please relink the units as instructed in the user guide. When relinking it is best to keep the camera and parent units close together (within 1m) and keep clear of all other electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets or computers.
Q: How to I fix the Reception Interference?
A: Move the parent unit closer to the baby unit and reposition the baby unit slightly. Check for interference from other electronic devices such as Wi-Fi.
Q: I am experiencing a high-pitched noise from the parent unit?
A: Increase the distance between the parent unit and baby unit and reduce the volume on the parent unit.
Q: There is an amber power LED flashing on the unit?
A: The battery level is low so return the parent unit to the charger.
Q: I have picture, but no sound?
A: Increase the volume on the parent unit.
Q: The picture on the screen is currently in black and white?
A: Night function is active. Increase the light level in the baby’s room if required.
Q: The picture on the parent unit is not displaying correctly?
A: Switch off parent unit then camera unit. Wait 10 seconds. Switch on the camera
unit then parent unit (in that order).
Q: My battery is not charging, or holding any charge?
A: Check the battery is plugged into the battery connector in the battery compartment.
After a period of time, the battery may need to be replaced due to everyday usage.
Please visit www.oricom.com.au to purchase replacement batteries.
Q: My Parent Unit is continually beeping?
A: Move the parent unit closer to the baby unit until they are within the range.
Check the battery it may need recharging.
Q: After 10 seconds, there is still no picture?
A: VOX function is activated. Turn off VOX if required.