CARE620 Key Features
- Loud hands-free speakerphone
- Large blue backlit display
- Equaliser sound selection (bass, normal, treble)
- Intuitive scrolling menu
- Caller ID with 50 number call log
- 2 One-touch memory buttons
- 100 Name & number phone book
- 10 Handset ringtones (5 classical + 5 polyphonic)
- Alarm function
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Visual ring indicator
- Instant call blocking
- Time or handset name displayed in standby mode
- 2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Multi handset capable (Connect up to 4 handsets)
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network
- 12 months warranty
TP58WH Key Features
- High Contrast Big Button Keypad
- Flashing Ring Indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 6 One Touch Memories
- Wall Mountable
Keep your hands-free when making or receiving a call.
Now you can easily feel and see the numbers you need to dial.
Allows you to see as well as hear when you have an incoming phone call.
The phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
Store your 6 most frequently dialled numbers for one touch redial.
Mount on your wall for greater convenience. Will fit over standard wall mounting plate with ease.
Will Still work if the mains power fails.