- Quick – Cleans your baby’s nose in seconds
- Easy – Cover the hole with index finger. Press the button with thumb. Release the hole
- Hygenic – No cross contamination. Single-use tips. Nothing to clean
- Use Alkaline Batteries 3×1.5V TYPE AAA/LR03 (Batteries not included)
- Additional tips available separately (box of 10) MB002TIPS
Oricom CLEANOZ™ Nasal Aspirator, electric is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 229897) and is intended to enable clearing of excessive mucus from nasal passages of an infant/child to facilitate easier breathing. Intended for domestic use only. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR, HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL.
Q. How do you use the CLEANOZ?
A. 1) For the first use: Open the battery compartment by removing the cover from the nasal aspirator (use a screwdriver to unscrew). Insert three AAA LR03 Alkaline batteries (not supplied) then close the compartment. Use only Alkaline batteries and observe correct polarity.
2) Insert a new disposable reservoir nozzle piece by aligning the upper silicone guide nodule with the closed edge of the transparent tank. Please be careful not to damage the bag upon insertion.
3) Position the disposable nozzle just at the opening of the nostril. To improve the efficiency of CLEANOZTM , it is recommended to irrigate nasal passages with Saline solution, before aspirating secretions.
4) Switching on: Press the switch while covering the venting hole with your finger tip. The secretions are collected in the reservoir bag.
5) Switching off: The suction stops automatically a few seconds later when the bag is full. DO NOT RELEASE THE VENTING HOLE
6) Empty the reservoir over a tissue by uncovering the venting hole before cleaning and reusing the nasal aspirator.
7) Empty, remove and discard the disposable reservoir nozzle piece after use.
Q. How do you clean the CLEANOZ after use?
A. 1) The nozzle piece is disposable; discard it after use. Never use the same reservoir nozzle piece on different babies! Never reuse the same nozzle tip overnight!
2) Cleaning the main unit: Make sure that the battery compartment is closed before cleaning the main unit. Do not clean the nose cleaner with solvents or abrasive products.
3) Do not immerse the nasal aspirator in liquid. Do not aspirate with any product, but water, with CLEANOZ.
Q. How should the CLEANOZ be stored?
A. 1) Store CLEANOZTM in a dry place at room temperature. CLEANOZTM and the disposable reservoir nozzle pieces must be stored in appropriate conditions: Temp between 5°C and 45°C (41°C and 113°F).
2) If not used for several months, it is recommended to remove the batteries.