Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
Key Features of Babysense7:
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
The Babysene7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure745.
Key Features of NFS100:
- Fast temperature detection
- No probe filters
- Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
- Auto-off (one minute)
- Requires 1 lithium CR2032 battery (supplied)
- Convenient holder included
- 1 year warranty for added peace of mind
Q: How do I get the best results from my thermometer?
A: Perspiration can affect the reading and therefore the forehead should be clean and dry. The child should also remain still whilst taking the temperature, so it is best to ensure they are calm and relaxed. This can sometimes be a challenge, and therefore the temperature can be taken whilst the child is asleep.
It is imperative that the temperature is measured as described in the instruction manual. For the NFS100, the thermometer needs to make clear and constant contact with the forehead whilst being rubbed from the temple to the centre of the forehead, or vice versa, in a slow, steady motion.
In addition, the thermometer should be used when at room temperature. If stored in a colder, or warmer, location the thermometer needs to be left to adjust to the room temperature to ensure the reading is accurate.
The thermometer reading is consistent. It is advised to take the temperature of the child when they are healthy, to give a benchmark reading. When the child presents a fever, this benchmark should be referenced when measuring the temperature again. Please be aware that readings from this thermometer may differ to an “in-ear”, mouth or rectal thermometer due to the location of the measurement. This does not mean the reading is inaccurate, it is simply the fact that the temperature is taken on a different part of the body. To ensure consistent readings, always use the same thermometer on the same part of the body.
Temperature should not be taken directly after exercise (or a tantrum) as the body temperature may be elevated due to exertion.
Q: How to I change the temperature mode from Celsius to Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit to Celsius.
A: To change from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice versa. Press and hold the memory (MEM) button then the scan button at the same time for 2 seconds.