Q. What are the Timer mode settings?
A. The timer can be adjusted to one of the following: 60minutes/120minutes/180minutes/Continuous
Q. Water is the water capacity of the AD100 tank?
A. The AD100 offers a 400ml capacity.
Q. Should the amount and intensity of the mist produced change?
A. The amount and intensity of mist produced will vary, but this is not unusual and should not be considered a fault. Factors that affect this include water level in the water tank, water type, humidity, temperature, air currents and so on.
Q. Will the AD100 diffusion work without water?
A. The AD100 diffusion will not work without water, as it is the water that produces the mist.
Q. How many drops of my essential oil should I add to the water?
A. Use 2-3 drops essential oil per 100ML water only. Too much oil will clog the system and cause malfunction. Please clean the unit as per the maintenance instructions, before changing to a new type of essential oil.
Q. What is the order for adding water, essential oils etc?
A. Add water first, followed by the essential oil, as the essential oil may block the Ultrasonic vibration plate and cause malfunction.
Q. In the event of leakage or spillage, what should I do?
A. In the event the unit is knocked over or spillage occurs during use, please follow the steps below to avoid malfunction.
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Empty water tank.
- Shake the unit gently to drain any water inside the mechanism, and then allow to dry for at least 24 hours.
Q. How should I clean and maintain the AD100?
A. After 5-6 uses or 3-5 days of operation, please clean the product as follows:
- Unplug the unit from mains supply and remove cover.
- Unplug power cord from base of unit.
- Add 1 tablespoon of citric acid in the water tank, add just under 100ml of warm water (up to 70°C).
- Wipe with a soft cloth. Avoid Ultrasonic Vibration plate area, which can be gently cleaned with a cotton bud.
Q. Can I fill over the 400ml Max line?
A. You should never fill above the 400ml Max line as this is more than enough for prolonged use.