- Ultrasonic cool mist (no heat source)
- Multi colour night light
- 160ml water capacity
- 3-6 hours running time
- Interval mist setting (10sec diffusing/10sec pause)
- Auto switch off on low water level
- Mist and lamp controlled independently
- Can operate with no light
- 12 month warranty
AD50 Aroma Diffuser Night Light
The AD50 utilises modern ultrasonic technology and easy-to-use controls to create a soothing environment in the nursery for both parent and child.
Simply add your favourite essential oil* and select your choice of softly coloured night light, and a peaceful and aromatic oasis awaits.
Recommended room coverage: 10 – 15m2
*essential oil not included
Where to buy
Q. How do I cycle through the settings?
A. Press the “MIST” button:
1st press: 1 short click to activate the diffuser for spraying. The unit will automatically shut off when it detects a low water level in the reservoir.
2nd press: “2 clicks” to enter the interval mode for cycling through spray for 10s, pause for 10s.
3rd press: the diffuser will shut off.
Q. Water is the water capacity of the AD50 tank?
A. The AD50 offers a 160ml capacity.
Q. How do I change the colour of the night light?
A. Press the “LIGHT” button to cycle through the different colour selections. Hold the
“LIGHT” button for two seconds to turn the light off.
Q. Will the AD50 diffusion work without water?
A. The AD50 diffusion will not work without water, as it is the water that produces the mist.
Q. How many drops of my essential oil should I add to the water?
A. Use 2-3 drops essential oil per 100ML water only. Too much oil will clog the system and cause malfunction. Please clean the unit as per the maintenance instructions, before changing to a new type of essential oil.
Q. What is the order for adding water, essential oils etc?
A. Add water first, followed by the essential oil, as the essential oil may block the Ultrasonic vibration plate and cause malfunction.
Q. In the event of leakage or spillage, what should I do?
A. In the event the unit is knocked over or spillage occurs during use, please follow the steps below to avoid malfunction.
- Unplug the unit and remove cover.
- Empty water tank.
- Shake the unit gently to drain any water inside the mechanism, and then allow to dry for at least 24 hours.
Q. How should I clean and maintain the AD50?
A. After 5-6 uses or 3-5 days of operation, please clean the product as follows:
- Unplug the unit from mains supply and remove cover.
- Unplug power cord from base of unit.
- Add 1 tablespoon of citric acid in the water tank, add just under 100ml of warm water (up to 70°C).
- Wipe with a soft cloth. Avoid Ultrasonic Vibration plate area, which can be gently cleaned with a cotton bud.
Q. Can I fill over the 160ml Max line?
A. You should never fill above the 160ml Max line as this is more than enough for prolonged use.
You might also like these...
Based on what you are viewing these items might also be of interest.