At Oricom, we offer a range of solutions specifically designed to make life easier for Australians living with visual, hearing, dexterity or mobility difficulties.
Dedicated to delivering greater choice and high-quality products at affordable prices, Oricom works closely with leading manufacturers around the world, to design and create communication products that are second to none, ensuring innovative design and excellent product performance.
One of the major solutions in the Oricom Care range, is the CARE80 Amplified phone with Picture Dialling.
We have compiled 5 reasons why we think you should consider this phone for yourself or someone you love!
1) Picture Dialling is a miracle!
If you or someone you know suffers from memory loss, it is generally understood that faces are much easier to remember than names and telephone numbers. At Oricom, we recognised this, and created a phone that allows a user to simply save the phone number to one of the 6 picture dialling buttons, where a photograph of the person whose number is saved underneath a protective cover. The photograph then identifies your one touch dial button. A simple and yet amazing solution for many millions of Australian’s.
2) Big Buttons for those with Vision Difficulties.
For those living with vision difficulty, button size of a standard telephone is going to become an ongoing issue. Straining your eyes to read smaller text, or having to lift the telephone closer to your eyes so that a button can be recognised clearly, and then pressed, can create a host of other issues. The CARE80 has large high contrast big buttons, with clear alpha numeric listings. The contrast allows the buttons to stand out from the phone, with white text printed on a black background for easier visual identification.
3) Australian Customers have had their say!
The CARE80 has quickly become a fan favourite in the Australian Market, and the largest review platform in Australia, productreview.com.au have the product listed with a rating of 4.6 stars (out of 5) from over 100 reviews. Amazingly, over 100 customers have purchased the product and felt the need to let others know of the quality experience they have had with both the product and the brand.
For more of a snapshot of the objective reviews on the product, click here.
4) Ease-of-use in the event of an Emergency.
We all want to know that our elderly or those with visual or hearing difficulties are safe in the event of an emergency. One of the primary measures of safety is the ability to effectively communicate when necessary to do so, and with amplification, high-contrast big buttons, and picture dialling, the CARE80 is so much more than the common home phone. Oricom Care phones allow family members and carers to rest assured that loved ones can use their telephone effectively via simple to use and effective design.
At a price of RRP $89.95, the CARE80 is priced to please. Fully featured per the above listed benefits, as well as the following:
- Amplified Receiver allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening. (Up to 24 dB)
- Extra loud Ringer ensures that you can hear your phone ring from any room in the house. (Up to 90dB)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility means the phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound. Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
- Visual Ring Indicator via a red light flashes on the phone to alert you of an incoming call. Great in noisy environments or for uses who are hearing impaired.
- Wall Mounting for greater convenience.
If the above has not convinced you as to why the Oricom CARE80 is the model you have been looking for, why not click here to find out more about the product!